Buddhas Anyone?

Buddhas Anyone?

Monday, March 7, 2011

Fivelements Spa in Ubud where I got my prana fixed

There are 30 unusual huts along the river and I mean RIGHT ON the river.  You sit in the bathtub or in a chair on the balcony sipping tea that they have brought to you and the river is madly rushing by.  It was my most unusual and memorable spa experience and yes, they spell it Fivelements.  It is topped off with a gourmet raw restaurant but the spa is too new and quite remote so there was no one there but me and I wasn't going to eat raw food all alone.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Beautiful pictures and it looks like you are enjoying your adventure in spite of air quality and adjustments to cultural differences. Thanks for the postings and belated happy thanksgiving! This is rick and alana

    ReplyDelete