Buddhas Anyone?

Buddhas Anyone?

Monday, March 7, 2011

Sorry for not keeping up on my blog promise!

My last 4 days in Bali were drenched in rain storms and the hotel didn't have any internet service and the beach didn't have any sun and that is where I spent the last 4 days was on the beach but it was still fabulous and I had a great night sitting on the sand eating seafood before the storms hit.  After landing in Taipei I was staying at a brand new W Hotel open only 2 weeks and they didn't have internet service working "smoothly" so another few days went by so here I am trying to catch up because I have so much to share but as usual it will be in a peculiar order but I hope it will still be entertaining.  By the way, the W Hotel in Taipei is smashing and the location is ideal.

No comments:

Post a Comment