Buddhas Anyone?

Buddhas Anyone?

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Some reflections from the past few days of wonderful ThailandI

I went to an orchid farm and had fun taking pictures of the beautiful flowers in the mid afternoon light

Me and Dale

When you gotta go you look for a sign like this!

Dale giving an impromptu English lesson to our guide who was having a very hard time using  "L'''s" and "R's".  For Instance a woman at the spa said that I must love "poepoe" and I could not understand what she meant and then I figured out she meant Purple!  "R's" and "L's" .  Yes, I love "poepoe".

You gotta love these goddesses

I need to find where to buy these guys for my very own!  I just love them.

He is so cute.

Oxen friends that visit the Four Seasons every morning to show that us guests are still close to the people.  It is nice to visit with the animals but it reminds me how far away I am from the people.

Pretty flowers

More pretty flowers.  OK, more food shots coming up.....

1 comment:

  1. I know you've already left Chang Mai, but do you think you could pick up one of those toilet signs? :-)

    ReplyDelete