Buddhas Anyone?

Buddhas Anyone?

Friday, February 11, 2011

Another 48 hours, another hotel...

This is the living room of our very spacious space and the screaming hot sun blasting in.  Scroll down to the bottom to see  the explanation of this posting.  I can't figure out for the life of me how to move it to the top so just look at all the pictures and then read the thing at the bottom.....






I know it has been a few days since I last wrote but after moving into Tenface, the lastest location of my caper, there have been very long, very hot days.  First, let me show you some pictures of this place.  It is called a "serviced residence" and Debbie and I have a 2 bedroom, 2 bath apartment with a kitchen, washer/dryer, dining room, living room, daily cleaning service, just like a hotel only bigger but a little farther away from stuff as it turned out, however, they do provide a free tuk tuk ride to the BTS.  Here are some pictures I took before the suitcases exploded:

No comments:

Post a Comment