Buddhas Anyone?

Buddhas Anyone?

Monday, February 14, 2011

Did I tell you about the fish spas??

There are these fish spas all over the towns where you go and get your feet nibbled on.  These fish are called Garufa fish or something like that and the sign always states that they have "Genuine Garufa" fish.  They eat off all the dead skin and god knows what all.  They look like little catfish up close.  I just couldn't do it.  Dale wouldn't, Debbie just gave me a look.  

What happens to these fish when there done with his feet?  Do the same fish eat your feet?

I went into a fish spa that was empty of customers just to take pictures of the fish and these fish came running to the side of the tank as soon as I came near!  Our feet are their food.  Whoa.  No one was giggling that was doing it so it must not tickle.  I should have tried it so I could at least describe it but I just couldn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment