Buddhas Anyone?

Buddhas Anyone?

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Still in the Monkey Forest....

Are you yawning or do you want me to back off?


Debbie trying hard not to get the skeevies.  Look, that monkey is being so polite.

She's got the skeevies and the monkey already has eaten the banana.  Now what?

Get off of me, oh please just get off of me.

Mom looks like she is looking for something:  'Did I have a diaper? Do we use diapers? What am I looking for?'

Bug check in the middle of the road.

Are you going to buy more bananas or what?  Make a decision already.  I am trying to be patient here.

I have amazing shots of babies playing together on the branches but I am not sure you can see what is going on unless you make this photo bigger.  Just wait, I am going to force you to look at all of my monkey forest shots. By the way, it is really called the Monkey Forest.

'Where do you think you're going young lady?  Get back here.'

Awww.  It was so exciting to be so close.  We even got to watch them bath in a little lake taking big jumps into the water.  You really need to be a good photographer to catch those shots!

No comments:

Post a Comment